What Our League is About: For the Spring 2020 season, we will play our Friday games at the Summerfield Soccer Complex on Big Bend Road in Riverview with games at 7 pm and 8:15 pm, weather permitting. The league is recreational in nature and welcomes players over the age of 19-years-old.
When: Registration is now open for the 2020 Spring Season! The season is scheduled to begin Friday, March 6, 2020 and run to May 29, 2020. Check back frequently for updated information, as the team playing schedule will be published just prior to season start. There will be no league games on specified holiday weekends. Based on field availability, practice games may be scheduled on holiday weekends and will be announced prior.
Cost: The cost for all rostered players is $100 for the season. Fee includes jerseys, referee fees, balls, playoffs, and insurance requirement set by Hillsborough County Parks Department, as well as the Friday night open practice games. Note that late registration fees will be required this season, to encourage prompt signup by players. This will help us to be able to create teams earlier and provide jerseys in time for the first game.
Registration: Can be done online while registration is open by following either the "Login" (returning players) or "Register" options in the upper right section of this page. Once logged in, click the “My Account” link to complete the online registration. The online registration requires use of a credit card. If necessary, you can also print and fill out a registration form (check Adult League Forms sub-menu) and bring the form and your payment to any adult practice game, held Sundays at the Summerfield location.
Information: Contact Tampa Dynamo FC Adult Soccer league administrator Chrissy Riker at [email protected]
- This is recreational soccer, following the same general principles of conduct as the youth recreational league.
- In cases of discipline, or where no other rule has been stated, FYSA rules will be employed where applicable.
- Referees must be respected. Players will be carded for infractions and progressive penalties will be invoked.
- Only paid, properly registered players may participate. Allowing unregistered and or under-age players to participate will be considered a serious offense and will be dealt with accordingly by the Tampa Dynamo Adult Soccer League Coordinators.
- Play is 9 v 9 with a mix of men and women, plus a goalkeeper and one official. 1 female player must be on the field at all times. Play will occur on a 50 x 70.
- FIFA guidelines are followed with a few additional house rules to maintain a recreational level of play for adult players. See below to view full rules.
- The teams will be drawn for each season and balanced based on player ability. Teams created and brought to the club will remain together.
- For safety’s sake, pregnant players are not allowed. Women who become pregnant during the season will be expected to resign for the remainder of the season.
- Jerseys are league provided and MUST be worn by all rostered players.
- A team may not elect to wear another color than the one assigned. For any game where the team colors are too close, there are pinnies available for use—see the league administrator to obtain pinnies.
- Shin guards are required.
- Jewelry is to be removed prior to game time, or taped over so that it is not a potential danger to players.
- Failure to comply with uniform requirements will result in removal from the game until requirements are met.
Click Here for the Rules of Play
To register for tryouts, please click here: