Welcome to Tampa Dynamo FC's Recreational League!
Tampa Dynamo FC's (TDFC) Recreational League soccer program is designed to teach proper soccer fundamentals to young players in a fun, supportive, fair, and sportsmanlike environment. Age Groups are divided based on the year your child was born. In-house Recreation League teams are co-ed for kids ages 3 (born 2016) to 11 or 12 (born in 2008). TDFC offers two recreational programs:
1. In-House - occurs twice a year (Fall and Spring seasons).
2. TARSA (Tampa Area Recreational Scheduling Association) - Fall season ony. Players born in 2007 or earlier participate in TARSA Soccer . For more TARSA information please CLICK HERE!
In-House Recreational Program
TDFC has two sports complexes where we offer recreational soccer. Summerfield Soccer Park location in Riverview off Big Bend Road, and Keith Waller Soccer Park located in Dover off Sydney Dover Road. Practices and games are played at your designate park. At the end of each season we like to bring the parks together with the older age groups and play an end of the season tournament at one of the parks. The Fall Tournament is played at Summerfield Soccer Park under the lights, and the Spring Tournament is played at Keith Waller Soccer Park during the day. The tournament is played over the course of one weekend (Friday night, Saturday and Sunday) dates are located on the registration page.
We welcome players of all skill levels from brand new players to the sport to players who have been playing soccer since they could walk.
Fundamentals of In-House Recreational Soccer
- Fun environment for the players to learn the game of soccer.
- No tryouts or recruiting - every player is welcome!
- All players must play at least 50% of every game except for reasons of inquiry or illness.
- Teams are built evenly based on the stage of development of each player.
Looking for Adult Soccer? CLICK HERE!